Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BABY SHOWER

Last weekend my mom and sister, Rebecca, were nice enough to throw me my very first baby shower! They thought of everything-delicious food (including adorable petit four "booties"), a diaper cake, fun games, thoughtful gifts, baby pictures, and lots of family and friends.
It was so much fun to see everyone and celebrate this baby coming soon! (I'll be 33 weeks on Friday!) I appreciate all of my family and friends celebrating with me so much! We are so excited to meet this new baby, and it meant so much to be able to share it with everyone.
Here's the table spread with the food and the diaper cake centerpiece:
The adorable petit fours
With my grandmother, mom, and Rebecca
Seantel is guessing it's a boy and Rebecca thinks it's a girl so they dressed appropriately. I wore both pink and blue to stay neutral!
We played one game where everyone had to guess the size of my growing tummy with a piece of yarn. My little sister, Katie, was right on! She was so cute when she won.
With Lillian, Mrs. Lillian, Stefanie, and Katie
My friend Seantel made some really cute things for the baby. One of my favorites was this onesie with the number "4" on the back. Andy loves it too!
With both of the future grandmothers
Jillian, Kelly, and Laura-some of my friends who came to celebrate :)
Rebecca and I with our cousins, Amy and Ashleigh
Amy was due April 8, but her baby boy arrived early Monday morning (April 5)
Congratulations and welcome to the world Baby Bowers!
I had such a great time! When Andy got back in town and saw all of the lovely gifts from the shower he was just thrilled! Now our nursery is starting to fill up, and it really feels like our baby will be here soon. We can't wait! Every day the baby is getting stronger and stronger. I can feel he/she moving around so much and lately having the hiccups a lot. It's the coolest feeling!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We sure did!
Will post on that later...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE the pictures!
LOVE the music on your blog!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!