Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Snip Snip!

We documented a big step in Ryan's life last week...his first haircut!
His hair was getting a little scraggly so we decided to take him in for a trim. I was putting it off because knew I would be sentimental about it so last Saturday I just said "ok Andy-let's go right now and get his haircut!"
We went to a place called Snip-Its in Greenville that caters to kids and gave Ryan a special first hair-cut experience.

BEFORE:
There was so much to look at so Ryan was entertained with all the bright colors and sounds. I think we were definitely more nervous than he was.
He looked so cute with his hair slicked down. He looks so afraid in this picture, but I think it was just the light from the camera!
They give every kid a card to hold until their haircut was complete. When he was all done he got to put his card through the slot and a prize popped out! Also, since this was Ryan's first hair-cut they took his picture and gave him a certificate. We also took home a few locks of his hair!

AFTER:
They styled his hair spiked up in a "mohawk"
I know, I know...it's not for everyone. Here's a look with and without the spiked hair.

He looks like such a big boy now!

No comments: