Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10 Months

As Ryan grows I love each stage more and more. I think 10 months is my favorite time so far! He decided to stand up in his pack and play the day he turned 10 months, and lately has been pulling up in his crib too. This has made for some interesting naps lately, but we're getting used to it. He's enjoying his new skills I guess!

Some other updates:
-Eating 3 times a day, and still taking 4 bottles
-Taking 2 naps a day, AM and PM
-Sleeping great at night (around 8:30-8ish)
-Loves pushing his walker/lawnmower toy around (especially into Layla)
-Doing more "knee crawling" but still prefers to scoot/army crawl when he needs to get somewhere fast
-Pulling up on everything
-Wears 18mo clothes well, but I recently bought a 24 mo. outfit for Easter
-"Mama" is his favorite word to babble, but he's getting pretty good at trying to copy what we say. He's had a few "Dadas" and some "Yaya" (I think he's trying to say Layla) along with lots of "wows" and "whoa" when he sees something new and exciting
-Likes to point at things
-Waves all the time
-Sometimes will give "high fives"
-Does his own little dance when he hears music that he likes
-Still enjoys books and turning to pages. We have a book that talks about animals and we always howl at the wolf. Now when we get to that page he automatically starts his "awooooo"...He's so smart :)
-Loves to eat puffs
-He's just been the happiest, most playful little boy!

I can't believe the 1st birthday party planning is well on its way. I cherish the nights that he puts his head on my shoulder before he goes to sleep. I just want to hold him all night and stop him from growing up too fast. He's my baby forever!

We love you, Ryan!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

cute pics rach!!! love the 1-0 theme, darling! He is getting so big and we miss you guys so very much! love you all!

Londry said...

Happy 10 months!!!