We've had many beautiful weekends lately here in Greenville, SC! A couple of weeks ago it was so nice out that our little family headed downtown to Falls Park. It was packed with other families, dogs, and fun! Ryan enjoyed some people watching, a little stroll, and hanging outside.

We hit one of our favorite spots downtown for lunch- Pomegranate. It's a Persian restaurant, so some of the items on the menu seem a little different, but it's awesome! We both get the "chinjeh". It's really delicious meat in a pita.
They have great hummus too! We were also served a traditional Persian breakfast- butter, mint, and feta cheese on pita. Sounds strange, but really good and fresh!
Well, this past weekend was not so beautiful. It rained from Friday-Sunday afternoon. We headed to the mall, and stopped at the play spot to let Ryan check it out. I think he was a fan!
He loved the tunnel, although the older kids were like "excuse me, can you move him." I know they just wanted to play, but I was like-give the little guy a break!

I think we'll go back sometime when it's not so busy.
I'm hoping for sunshine this weekend so my mom can stroll Ryan around outside! Andy and I are going to Kiawah Island for our 4 year anniversary. It's our first time leaving Ryan over night so we are a bit nervous, but excited to have time together. It will be hard leaving my little snuggle bear, and I know he'll miss his mom. But I know he'll be well taken care of while we're away.
Oh yea-I meant to include in my last post the Ryan turned 9 months old our last day in Florida! I'll post an update of his stats and achievements soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment