Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

37 WEEKS

Sorry I've been bad about posting lately. I've forgotten to take my camera with me (I usually have it in my purse at all times). And I've been trying to finish certain "projects" around the house before the baby gets here. Lately when someone asks me if I'm ready for the baby to get here I say "YES!!!.....but not today or tomorrow because I have stuff I have to get done first" :)
Seriously--I don't know why, but everyday I think of something else I need to do before the baby comes! (I guess it's because you can never truly be ready, but I'm trying to be the best I can!)
I'm now 37 weeks, and starting to feel like a big ol' pregnant whale! Getting up off the couch/out of bed, tying my shoes, ect. are getting harder and harder each day. I just feel SO big! I went to the Dr. last week and got the update that I'm starting to dilate (1-2 cm they said) and I'm starting to "thin out". I was excited that things are starting to happen! I've been feeling some pressure and lots of shooting pains down the inside of my thigh/groin area. The Dr. said that's my body getting ready for labor. WHOA! I can't believe it really could be any day now!! Can't wait to meet our baby!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies! I'll be joining the club soon :)

3 comments:

The Rogers said...

You look so fantastic! And I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day too!

Nicole said...

you look beautiful my dear! so excited for you and andy... baby love is in the air and we will keep you in our prayers! xoxo

Rebecca said...

I love you Rach! I can't wait!!!!