I've been meaning to post pictures of the nursery for a while now, but it seems like things are finally starting to come together now. Of course there are many things left to do, but we wanted to wait to add pink or blue accents once the baby gets here. (along with some letters for the name and stuff like that)
We are still awaiting some furniture (this is not the night stand we are using-there are 2 similar ones being delivered in the next couple of weeks) but I thought I'd put another one in there just so you could get the idea! Here's the view from the door:
Changing table/dresser
Crib again (with missing night stand--and different lamps)
The glider will go in this corner by the window, but it's downstairs in our room for now.
This is the boy bedding we've picked out. (sheets, skirt, and quilt on top and the bumper on the bottom) The boutique that carries the bedding we like was having a 20% off sale a couple weeks ago so I went ahead and bought the boy set since they had it in stock. They said they'd let me trade it for the girl set if we needed to. (this will probably mean we'll have a girl just for the simple reason that we'll have to go out of our way to return it and order a new set!!)
It's a work in progress, but we're getting there!
I am now 38 weeks and 4 days! Countdown is on to my due date--10 days people!!
We went to the doctor today and got a similar report to last week- 1-2 cm dilated, and 50% effaced, however, this time the head is lower (good news:) I was a little frustrated that not much has happened, but the doctor said that they way things are going that the baby should be here by my due date (if he had to guess). I've been getting more and more anxious that Andy will have to leave so soon after the birth so I think I'm gonna take a new approach this week and just take it easy. Come on baby, we're ready to meet you!!!


3 comments:
You do look like you've dropped a little bit! Love you bunches!!
LOVE the room!
LOVE the belly!
Yes, Baby Lee... we are ready to meet you!
lots of love!
Did I mention that you look beautiful Rachel!!!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment