Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

4 MONTHS!

Happy 4 Months Ryan!!! I can't believe you have grown so fast!!! We have his doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll follow up then with all his stats and accomplishments. Just had to leave a couple pictures.
Andy moved his hands just in time so I could snap the picture so it looks like he's sitting by himself. He's not doing that quite yet!
He is getting strong and he likes to try and stand up by himself...
We love you!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love you sooooo much sweet Ryan! Such a big boy!

Londry said...

That is so cute with the Andy's jersey being the "4". I can't wait to see you guys!! Happy 4 months Baby Ryan:)

The Switzers said...

Look at those chunk arms! So cute!

Alicia Swain said...

Wow, where has 4 months gone. He is so handsome and alert.