Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Seantel Comes to Visit!

This weekend, Seantel, my best friend from back home came to visit! It's so nice to spend time together and catch up face to face instead of on the phone. She arrived on Sunday late morning, so we picked up a quick lunch and we scooted on back to get ready for the game. This was my first game leaving Ryan with a sitter. He did really well and I did too. I just wish the Niners could have pulled out the win for us :( It was really exciting at the end, but that's how a lot of our games have been going lately. Seantel and I still had a fun time cheering them on!
On Monday, Seantel and I went to our team Bible study, had lunch, got frozen yogurt, and came back to hang out with baby Ryan for a while. Then it was Andy's turn to be the babysitter so Seantel and I could do what girls do best-SHOP :)
We did a little damage, then had dinner at Santana Row. It was a nice, warm evening so we sat outside at El Jardin. It's such a cute atmosphere with the trees and lights, and good food too!
Tuesday we headed down to Half Moon Bay to take Ryan to pick out a pumpkin. It was pretty hot, but we had to put him in some fall clothes for a minute to take a few pictures.

He didn't seem to mind the heat. We propped him up and he was really into this one! I love my little pumpkin!
We had such a great time visiting with Seantel! I know Ryan really enjoyed seeing her too! If he ever got fussy Seantel just talked sweet to him, and then he'd start to flirt! He really did light up when he saw her.

On another note, Ryan had a little bit of a cold the last few days so I took him to the doctor this morning just to be sure everything was alright. He doesn't have any bad congestion and there are no ear problems so we are really thankful it's just a typical stuffy nose. While I was there I had the nurse weigh and measure him again to see how much he's grown in two weeks and here are the stats:

Weight:
9/28/10 -17 lbs 15 oz (95th percentile)
10/14/10- 18 lbs 2 oz (95th percentile)

Length:
9/28/10- 26" (86th percentile)
10/14/10- 27" (94th percentile)

Isn't it funny how babies grow! I don't like going to the doctor for shots and all that, but I do love going to see how he's growing! I just hope my little snuggle bug gets all better soon!
Please keep Ryan in your prayers!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

he is such a cutie! i love how he is "sitting" with the assistance of the pumpkins! seantal was a peach, adore her!!! love ya!