Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update on Ryan

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but we've been busy! Ryan is growing a lot, and I'm just trying to keep up with him! We've tried to do a sort of "schedule" that works some days, and other days it's almost impossible...BUT we're trying!

Here's an update from Ryan's 2 week appointment from Friday:
Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz (that's a gain of 5 oz from birth and 11 oz from the week before!!-he lost a little in the first few days) 42nd percentile for boys his age
Length: 22 1/2 inches (that's over an inch he's grown in 2 weeks!) 96th percentile for boys his age-wow!

He is just so special and such a joy every day! I think he's starting to smile a little too :)

Hanging out on the porch outside...he loves to sit out there!
Relaxed after eating

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE IT! I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to chat with you! Everytime I go to call it is like 3 am your time or the girls distract me. Just lovin' motherhood! Congrats again and I hope Andy liked his father's day present!
xoxo