Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Today was a very special first father's day for Andy :) He was supposed to arrive back from San Jose this morning, but he surprised me Saturday when he walked through the front door--I had no idea! He changed his flight earlier that day when he found out their practices would be cancelled for Saturday. What a wonderful surprise!! My jaw just dropped! We were so thrilled to see him. We enjoyed resting and relaxing yesterday, and getting ready for our cook out today!
We grilled out burgers and bratwursts with all the fixin's :) Andy's mom brought chili, we had bacon, pimento cheese, peppers and onions, 3 different kinds of fries, and the Lees even made a delicious oreo ice cream for dessert. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the guys grilling and everyone gathered together, but I forgot to take pictures until later. We enjoyed spending time with our dads and celebrating Andy's first father's day.

Here are Andy and Ryan in their matching father's day outfits I got them.

Ryan with two of his favorite aunts!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day! We sure did!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

what a wonderful surprise!!! what a wonderful dad and wonderful way to celebrate his first father's day! hugs from cali!!!