Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ok, so you probably think I don't update this thing anymore. Truth is, I don't. Not because I don't want to, but because I forget. And because I've gotten so behind that I feel like I need to try and catch all of you up on the past 3 months. Instead of doing that, I thought I'd just post a few pictures that I've taken recently. It's been busy around here with football season starting. The Niners are now 3-1 (3-0 in the division)! So AWESOME! I'm so proud of the guys!
Here's Andy as a captain during preseason

The guys were at an away game so we had a Girls Night
And another Girls Night
Me with my little sisters at the Muir Woods in San Francisco
We ran in to CLAY AIKEN in Napa. He let us snap a photo with him :) but he wouldn't sing for us...
Go NINERS! 35-0 against the Rams. Sorry Bajemas :)

1 comment:

The Rogers said...

Love the update! Can't wait to see more :)