Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Andy and I just returned from a 2 week beach trip with our family. We spent the first week with Andy's side of the family, and the second week with mine. It was such a great trip! I look forward to this trip every summer, so I'm kinda sad it's over :(  Can't wait til 2010!! 
Highlights:
hanging out on the beach all day--that never gets old to me!
great weather
hanging out with family and friends
yummy seafood
putt-putt
game nights
icecream!!
dancing (on our porch, on the beach, ect..)
Andy golfing with the guys
outdoor showers
and so many other traditions

S U N S E T
the whole gang on the beach
dancing on the porch
Puttin It with The Lees



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like you had a ball!!! What a great vacation - love love love the sunset photo!!! Looking forward too seeing you when you get to town!!! Miss ya and have safe travels!!!