Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Letter To My Wife


I (Andy) have never posted anything on this blog and thought I would take time to let you guys know how wonderful my wife Rachel is. First of all I could not have a better person to share my life with. She is always there for me and is the best mother to our son Ryan. I know at times things can get tough for her being out here in CA alone without family and trying to take care of Ryan while I am away at practice and games...but she does it without any complaints and with a loving smile on her face. She is a great woman of God and helps to keep me on track when I go astray. She is always there to lift me up when I am down and is my biggest fan which makes me feel so great. I could go on and on about how beautiful she is but everyone knows that by just looking at her but the most amazing thing is how beautiful she is on the inside. She is always thinking of what she can do for others when sometimes she needs to just pamper herself. She has one of the biggest hearts I know. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am the luckiest man in the world for having her as my wife and I hope you too have someone as wonderful as her in your life to love you and share your life with! God Bless!

3 comments:

Londry said...

Wow...so sweet! That is all any woman wants to hear...that she is needed and appreciated:) Miss yall and hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Andy, that is so sweet. Seantel is right. You couldn't have chosen better words. Have a great thanksgiving.

Nicole said...

Andy, you are just the best! You are an amazing husband for recognizing all of the gifts that your lovely wife has brought to your life! We love you all dearly and are blessed to call you friends! xoxo