Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunset Beach 2010

Every year we look forward to heading down to Sunset Beach, NC for the week of July 4th. This year we were packed full with baby stuff, and headed down for Ryan's first vacation! It was so fun and special to bring him down there. He did great on the car ride down, slept soundly when we strolled him on the beach, got to go for his first putt-putt outing and his first time at Dockside!
We always enjoy the week so much-spending time with family and friends, hanging out on the beach, and enjoying all of our traditions. We kept thinking about how it will be next year when our little guy is running around on the sand. We can't wait!
This year was a little different for us since we couldn't be out on the beach for as long with a newborn so I didn't get as many pictures as I would like, but here's some good ones I thought I'd share:

Happy 4th of July!
Seantel and Stefanie both made festive desserts!
Putt-Putt...I won't mention which teams won or lost...
Our girls trip to the Kindred Spirit- a long walk down the beach takes you to a mailbox where visitors leave letters and they are published each year.
Dockside
Hanging out on the beach
The girls doing their dance and Seantel spending time with Ryan.
Our growing family!
I can't believe this summer is almost over and we'll be heading back to CA soon. It really flew by. We're so thankful we've gotten to spend so much time at home with our family and friends, and they've gotten to see Ryan so much. We love y'all so very much!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the black and white picture. It's beautiful. Love ya, Jennifer Lee