Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

2 Months

I can't believe my little baby Ryan is already 2 months old! He's getting so big SO fast! Too fast actually!
In his second month of life he's started to change so much! He is starting to develop a little personality-smiling and cooing and kicking all around. He's holding his head up really strong too! He's slept through the night twice now (not consecutively) but on average he's sleeping 4-5 hour stretches (we wake him up to eat around 11:30 then he sleeps until 4-5 AM then back to bed until 7:30-8 AM). I'm really hoping we can work on that during training camp so that when the season starts we can all sleep again! He's been practicing taking naps in his crib for the past couple of weeks too. I'm thinking in the next couple of weeks he might start sleeping there during the night. It will be sad but I think I might be able to sleep better not hearing every little peep!
Ryan has been quite a little traveler this July too! He has been to Sunset Beach, NC, Columbia, Westminster, Atlanta, and took a 5 hour flight to San Jose, CA. He did so good on the plane! He was awake and happy, eating, or sleeping the whole time. I was so relieved when we landed though. Now it's time to get readjusted to our west coast life as football season is about to begin.

Here's some updates on Ryan at 2 months:
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz (76th percentile)
Length: 23 1/2 inches (76th percentile)
Still eating every 2-3 hours during the day (this boy STAYS hungry!!)

TWO MONTHS!
Napping in his big boy crib
Hanging out in his favorite seat
On his first plane ride
Hanging out with his second cousin, Bowers (4 months)
Please don't grow up too fast, Ryan! But if you'd like you can slow down that appetite :)
love, Mom


No comments: