Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our Summer

I've been pretty slack on updating our blog the last couple of months, but instead of listing all of the excuses why I'll just try to squeeze in a few pictures of what we've been up to this summer. I've gotten so behind I hate that I'll have to breeze through it!
Since the last update...

Our big boy has turned around in his car seat! We love being able to see him dance to the music on the radio!
He's had lots of play dates with new friends too.
He went to a baseball game and had his first taste of ice cream-and loved it. He wanted "moh, moh" (more)
He's now walking everywhere. And he's on the move-almost jogging when he wants to get somewhere!
Our big adventure this summer was to Sunset Beach. Ryan loved the water and playing in the sand.
Playing in the sand means outdoor showers-fun!! :)

Our annual picture at Dockside
We loved spending the week with family and friends. The week went by too fast this year!


On our one rainy day during beach week we took Ryan to Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach. He really enjoyed seeing all the fish and other sea creatures. He got to touch a sting ray and a horseshoe crab!


Now we're back at home trying to beat the heat and get ready to head out to CA. We'll probably spend the next week or so staying indoors or at the pool, and visiting family before the season starts. Maybe we'll head back to the mall and take another train ride. Whenever we see the train he starts doing the motion "choo choo" but it comes out "da da".
I cannot believe what a big boy Ryan is turning into. He's learning so much and has such a sweet personality.

I'm sure I won't update again until we're out in California, but until then-we'll miss everyone and look forward to an awesome football season! GO NINERS!

No comments: