Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

52 Weeks

Today my sweet baby boy is 52 weeks old. Tomorrow is his birthday, but since he was born on a Thursday I've been reminiscing all day with lots of "this time last year..."
I'm so excited to celebrate tomorrow and for his party on Saturday, but I'm getting so sad that he has grown up so fast. I can't believe a year has come and gone already.
Since the day he came he has been the greatest blessing to us. Thank you, God, for showing me a glimpse of your love for us through my love for my son. We thank you for a year of health and safety for Ryan, and for teaching us so much as parents.
We love you, Ryan! You're a turning into a big boy, but you'll always be my baby!


Birthday pictures to come!

No comments: