Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WE'RE BACK!

Well....we made it! Ryan was a trooper for the 4 1/2 hour flight from San Francisco to Charlotte. He took a little snooze, and was entertained with the toys I brought to make it with minimal fussing. Our next flight (from Charlotte to Greenville) was cancelled so Andy had to come pick us up. Luckily, he knew about it before I even landed and was waiting on us trying to get my luggage rerouted. After a mere 2 hours of waiting we finally got my bags and headed home to beat the winter "storm". Now we're snowed in, and keeping busy unpacking and getting settled. I'm getting a little stir crazy to get out, but it was pretty good timing since I haven't been in my house for over 5 months and we've got a lot to get done!

I can't believe Ryan was this little when we got out there!
We'll miss you California....

And places like this...
(Taylor's Refresher)---acutally now it's called Gott's-so good!
And we'll definitely miss all our friends! Have a great off season guys!!!

1 comment:

~nicole~ said...

we miss you already!!! xoxo