Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little Chatter Box

For the past couple of weeks Ryan has really become a little talker! Usually it's right after he eats and gets settled and he'll just ooh and aah and smile and squeal! Sometimes he'll wake up from a nap and I'll go in to get him and he'll try to talk to me! The other night when we put him to bed Andy and I heard him on the monitor talking to himself. It was so sweet. I guess he's really figuring out his voice.
In this video you can hear me say "I love you" and then it almost sounds like he says "love you...I" (I know he's too young to actually be talking) but it was so darn cute! Enjoy! I know I keep watching it over and over again!
(oh yeah turn off the music-on the right side at the bottom of this page- to hear the video!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute! he is downright darling! relish in those little sounds... they are precious!

Unknown said...

Aww. That is so precious. I can't wait to see that little man again.

Alicia Swain said...

So sweet. Enjoy every second. Can't wait to see y'all again