So I'm 24 weeks today! I'm feeling SO many kicks and flips! It's so much fun to think about what the baby is doing in there. This morning Andy put his hand on my tummy and I think the baby was giving him high fives and karate kicks :)
Lately I've been feeling pretty good. I've still been waking up early and I have to eat something because I'm starving! My appetite has gotten a little bigger, I guess because the baby is growing a lot these days. I haven't had any major cravings, but I have had quite a sweet tooth. Hershey bars with almonds have been my favorite this week.

According to what I've been reading the baby is a little over 1 lb. now and is about the size of a papaya or an eggplant.

Any guesses on whether it's a little boy or girl??? I'll let you know what my family thinks on the next post!

3 comments:
Josh thinks the baby is a girl. I'm going to have to side with Andy and say a boy!
I had a CRAZY sweet tooth...and a little GIRL! Love all the updates! Keep them coming!
I have to say I agree with Ashley, I think it's a boy. You look cute. Thanks for having us over last weekend. We had so much fun.
Post a Comment