Today we met with a doctor in Greenville for the first time. A few friends had recommended Piedmont-OBGYN so I made an appointment last week so we could check it out. The staff was very friendly, and so was the doctor I met with, Dr. MacClenahan. We talked about how my pregnancy was going and then we got to listen to the heartbeat-my favorite part :) This time the baby's heartbeat was in the 140's- so a little slower than before, but still perfectly normal! This was the first time I was measured (where they measure from the top of your pubic bone to the top of your uterus to see if you're on track with your due date) and I was measuring right at 22 weeks! The baby is really kicking a lot now, and the kicks are getting stronger. It's so cool to feel it. Sometimes at night I just lay there and watch my stomach move around! Sounds weird, but it is just so cool to think about that baby flipping around in there! I've been telling my sister, Rebecca, for weeks now how big the baby is in "produce terms", so I thought I'd share that this week the baby is the size of a spaghetti squash! (about 8" long and 1 lb.) Cool!
Ok, I'll post a picture of my growing bump later...Andy's not here to take it, so I'll ask him to take one later!

2 comments:
YOU ARE SO SILLY! Loved the pics that Michelle took... did you know you are on her headline photos for her blog??? That is reserved for only the most precious pics and you and Andy are front & center! Saw the shirts on glittertees.com - they ROCK! We will be screaming for Andy at the Pro Bowl!!!
Thank you Nicole!! I miss you guys! I'll have to check out michelle's site- I didn't know that. Cool!
Post a Comment