
The past few days have been great! Andy had a good mini-camp (he says the team is looking good!!) Besides that, we've just been trying to figure out what's going on with our house in South Carolina. We've been trying to make up our minds on how to arrange the kitchen (appliances and all) so we've talked to a kitchen designer, and we're going tomorrow to a cooking class to use some of our possible future appliances! Hopefully we'll decide soon, but enough about that! I'm so excited to go back to SC to visit everyone soon! I'm getting everything gathered up to start packing! The next few weeks will be busy with my sister's graduation--

(woop!woop! go Rebecca!) Kelly's bridal shower and wedding, and visiting family. I'll update everything when I get back! I'm really gonna miss seeing Andy and of course Layla, but I know they will be just fine! Maybe Addie can come over and play again with her! They were so cute chasing each other around and Addie throwing the ball to her (nice arm!) Here's a couple of pictures from when the Bajemas and the Wragges came by the other night. I'll miss you guys and our bible study! You'll have to keep me updated on what I miss!
No comments:
Post a Comment