Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hello all! Andy and I decided to create a blog to keep in touch with all of you! We thought since we split time between SC and CA it would be a good way to keep you all updated on what is going on in our lives!
Right now we are enjoying the off season in California. Andy spends most of his time working out, playing golf, and working on plans for our new house (oh yeah-we are building a house in Greenville, SC). I have enjoyed finding new places around San Jose including a church, new restaurants, and places to shop--of course!

We also love to spend time with our precious dog, Layla. She is over 13 months old- that's about 8 in dog years- and growing fast! She makes us laugh a little everyday!

We recently celebrated Easter and had some family come out and visit (my Mom and Jimmy). I thought I'd add a few pictures!

We hope you enjoy our blog--we'll try to keep it updated weekly!






Easter Sunday was wonderful this year! We are attending a new church, Willow Glen Baptist Church in San Jose. It is so wonderful to celebrate our Risen Lord!










The Bajema's joined us for church on Easter!


Billy, Emily, and Will Bajema







When my Mom and Jimmy came to visit we went to Crustacean's in San Francisco. It is awesome! The best crab we've ever had! I definitely recommend it to anyone who visits!

No comments: